|Six Tips to Keep Up Your Exercies Motivation. Category: Personal Growth
The next time you start to slide with your exercies program, stop! On again off again exercise will never get you the results you want. Instead, use these six tips to stay on track and achieve and achieve your desired fitness goals:
- Donít beat yourself up if you miss a workout. Life is full of challenges and unexpected obstacles. Setbacks happen. Donít let a couple of missed workouts turn into two months of inactivity.
- Take a break. A plateau, burnout or lack of motivation might be your body asking for a break. Take an occasional break from your regular exercise routine for a few days or so, keeping active with some low intensity activities like walking or riding a beach cruiser.
- Write it down. Does it ever seem like youíre not getting anywhere? Monitor your program to adjust your regime as
necessary. Writing it down also lets you measure the improvements youíve made over time, which is good to review during times of waning motivation.
- Treat yourself to technology. Tools like heart rate monitors and calorie trackers make exercies more fun and let you see instantly the results of your efforts.
- Club it. If you like to bike, run, swim or dance, join a club. The social component makes it fun while the group can provide accountability and motivation to stay on track.
- See the whole picture. Focus on all the benefits of execise, like how a good workout makes you feel or the decrease in your cholesterol level. The more benefits you can identify the more motivated you are to exercise, even at times when you donít feel like it.
Survey Results: The Best (and Worst) Baby Gifts!
Top 10 Baby Essentials
Open Call for Personal Essays
Clues of an Online Affair
Soft conact lenses - are they safe?
Be realistic when selling on eBay
Five Reasons to Work on Your Scrapbook Today
20 Popular Quotations About Babies
Save Money on Your Mortgage
Home Constrution Loans
Recording Teleclasses and Online Audio
The Many Faces of Mascara
Sell YOU With Your Small Talk. (Yes You Can.)
Jumpstart Your Writing Career by Asking "Why?"
Choosing a Digital Voice Recorder
Free Baby Coupons